Wow! Hard to believe it’s already been a year since I started Project 52/40! And it’s been an interesting year too. I started this project to grow as a photographer, challenge myself and learn a few things along the way. Here are just a few…
- I’ve learned that photos can be made anywhere.
- I’ve learned that I have to be in a creative frame of mind to get good results.
- I’ve learned that the best camera is the one you have with you.
- I’ve learned that my “style” changes a lot
- I’ve learned not to pick the best photo from a shoot until I have fresh eyes.
- I’ve learned that the most unexpected images are the most popular.
- I’ve learned I have to get up early.
- I’ve learned I don’t like getting up early.
- I’ve learned to carry a fire extinguisher.
- I’ve learned it’s all about the light.
- I’ve learned to wait for the light.
- I’ve learned a photo a week is hard but very rewarding.
Thanks for all the support and positive comments they are greatly appreciated. I make photos that resonate with me and it’s reassuring to know others enjoy them too. Although the project is officially over, I’m not finished posting photos. I’m going to take more time to sit on a park bench this Summer and probably won’t be posting weekly but I do have a quite a few photos from that past year that I’d still like to share.
Take care folks!